A Few Things About Me:
- I am a Doctor of Psychology with an emphasis in infidelity treatment, counseling, and coaching
- I am a licensed Marriage and family Therapist with over 18+ years of experience in helping individuals and couples with identifying and resolving their relationship problems
- I am an infidelity recovery specialist, and work exclusively with couples who are dealing with the impact of physical and emotional affairs
- My result-oriented method of infidelity counseling has helped hundreds of couples navigate the challenges of the healing journey from infidelity
- As a solution-focused counselor, my job is to help you figure out what happened, why it happened, and give you the tools to get unstuck and move forward
- I am very passionate about my field and the work that I do and feel privileged to have the opportunity to be part the healing journey of my clients
Writing and Public Speaking
- Author of the bestselling book, Infidelity: the Best Worst Thing that Could Happen to Your Marriage
- Author of the relationship advice column, “Heart Matters,” at the Roseville and Granite Bay Press Tribune and the Lincoln News messenger
- Presenter and host to the widely popular workshops of Happy Marriage 101 and Healing From Infidelity
Awards and Nominations
- Winner of 2016 The Best of Roseville Awards for counseling
- Winner of 2016 Style Magazine Readers Choice Award for the category of Marriage Counseling and Coaching.
- Nominated for the Provost’s Student Awards for Research and Creativity 2007
Awards & Affiliations
Leaderships and Affiliation
- 2018 President for the Sacramento Valley Chapter of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Board Member of the Continuing Education Provider Approval Committee for California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Treatment
- Trauma Informed Treatment
Everything You Need to Know & Expect
We know taking the next steps to heal from infidelity can be intimidating and paralyzing. We are here to help you every step along the way and want to give you all the tools and guidance to heal properly to have healthy and wonderful relationships in the future.
We have put together a video that goes over the entire process so there are no surprises, and you can feel confident in moving forward with counseling knowing that you can find success and make a lasting and impactful change in your life and relationships.
Doctorate of Psychology with an emphasis in infidelity
Masters of Science degree in Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy
I consider Northern California my home as this is where I established my roots and accomplished the majority of my personal growth. I met my wonderful wife in college, and we have been together for over 18 years. Together, we have raised an amazing daughter who brings endless joy to our lives. I’ve been blessed with a loving family, which has allowed me to be a better person and a better coach. In my free time, I enjoy listening to music, practicing photography, playing with my dogs and just spending time with my family.