A Marriage Intensive Retreat May Be the Solution You Seek
The affair Recovery retreat was created to provide couples with an alternative to infidelity counseling services. The couples therapy retreats are designed for couples who are in crisis and require immediate, intensive clinical attention.
The retreats are private and tailored to the specific needs of each couple. These are not group retreats. The main goal of the intensive counseling retreat is to stabilize the crisis and guide you through the necessary steps you must take to begin the healing journey.
The Intensive Marriage Counseling Retreats Are Ideal for:
- Couples in crisis and at the verge of separation.
- Out of the area couples who are in need of immediate, intensive, in-person infidelity counseling services.
- Couples in need of intensive services, but lack the time availability needed for regular infidelity counseling.
Are you sick of the hurt, anger, and doubt in your relationship?
Start Healing Today
The Affair Recovery Retreat Package is competitively priced at $3,920** per couple and includes all of the following:
- Detailed Assessment of your relationship coaching needs and two copies of my bestselling book, Infidelity: The Best Worst Thing that Could Happen to Your Marriage.
- 12 hours of solution focused, infidelity counseling services over a 3-day period.
- 2 Follow up, virtual sessions to monitor your progress and advice with the necessary adjustments.
6 Months Interest-Free Payment Options Available Through PayPal Credit
How Do We Start Healing from Infidelity?
The first step to book your retreat is to schedule a complimentary phone or virtual consultation with me to see if the retreat is the best option for your needs.
The second step is to find a 3-day time period in the schedule to accommodate your time availability.
The third step is to book your retreat, make your travel arrangements, and begin reading the assigned material.
Full payment will be required to book your retreat. This payment is non-refundable with the exception of extenuating circumstances that can be determined on a case-by-case basis.
The Infidelity Counseling Center provides practical, no-nonsense therapy programs and retreats focused on helping you address your marriage issues and achieve your goals.
Talal H. Alsaleem, PsyD, LMFT, is an infidelity therapist who has over 18 years experience helping couples face and overcome challenges while healing from emotional and physical affairs and enabling them to find the happiness and contentment in their lives.